We always follow our clients’ requests and needs as well as project quality, work evolution, budget progress, activities planning, activities coordination, material and services acquisition, as well as issuing status reports to help the client in the decision making process.
- Draft and evaluate widening (new) construction projects.
- Conduct tenders and contract signing for widening (new) construction projects.
- Evaluate, allocate, and control the annual budget for widening (new) construction projects.
- Supervise and audit the progress and quality of widening (new) construction projects, including safety and health and environment monitoring on the construction site.
- Coordinate affairs related to widening (new) construction projects.
- Conduct validation, testing, and final closeout for widening (new) construction projects.
- Draft and evaluate project procurement guidelines.
- Draft and evaluate construction technical guidelines.
- Interpret laws and regulations related to construction and draft executive procedures for construction administration.
- Draft (amend) standard operation procedures for projects engineering.
- Other works.
- Schedule the project in logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines.
- Determine labor requirements and dispatch workers to construction sites.
- Inspect and review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes, and other regulations.
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to administrative staff, workers, and clients, representing the owner or developer.
- Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors.
- Obtain all necessary permits and licenses.
- Ensuring project safety standards and environmental programs are adhered to at all times.
- Initiate and monitor project controls and documentation.
- Prepare and coordinate closeout activities including as-built, operation manuals, training and acquisition, etc.
- Mentoring, coaching and supervising project managers and project staff.
- Leading the development and submission of construction claims.
- Ensuring optimum utilization of labor, material and other resources across the project.
- Project performance: including monitoring of safety and environment, schedule, costs, equipment, manpower, material, equipment maintenance, and quality.
- Reviewing project status reports and information on specific incidents with senior division managers or executives.
Approvals and Authorizations
- Preparation of all necessary documents and coordination for taking the approvals and authorizations of Fire Brigade, Mediu/Environment, etc.
- Preparation of all necessary documents and coordination for taking the Urbanism Certificate registration from the Municipality;
- Preparation of all necessary documents for taking the Construction Authorization;
- Preparation of all necessary documents and coordination for gas, water and electricity systems supply.
Management of the projects before executions
- Checking the technical specification and necessary documents and bring the other disciplines compatible, when is necessary revisions will be made.
- Summary of BOQ, unit price descriptions, control of quantities and completion of missing.
- All the prepared project disciplines and documents will be checked generally and coordination will be done.
Project and selection of materials
- Setup and selecting the alternatives of material brands;
- Follow-up and control the design modifications that can occur during the project period.
- Optimum will arrange for being used current projects at the construction site.
- Optimum will check the projects and if it necessary revisions will coordinate and will inform the Contractor.
- Identification of eligible candidates/contractor for tendering will be done by Optimum.
- Process management, follow-up and invitation for tendering of selected companies will be performed by Optimum.
- Preparation of necessary documents for tendering ( specifications of offer request, administrative specifications, unit prices, draft of agreement, health and safety).
- Optimum will evaluate, identify and will report to Beneficiary the Contractor preliminary competence criteria.
- According with the questions of the companies which will attend to tendering answers will be prepared and when is necessary addendums will be prepared and follow-up.
- Will be provided same contents when offer will be requested, evaluated and when will be compared.
- For evaluation of tendering will be prepared a comparison chart/report taking into consideration financial offers and technical specifications.
- Work schedule of the projects will be prepared by Optimum.
- Tendering conclusions will be done by Optimum.
Preparation of budgets and Progress Report according with the Detailed Execution Projects
- Technical projects Cost Report preparation will be done by Optimum.
- Preparation of subcontractor construction methods and design criteria defined according to the investment budget.
- Financial plan will be done for master budget.
- Preparation of cash flow table according with detailed execution master work program.
- Follow-up and register the item which were materialized.
- Optimum will prepare a report related with the interpose of cause/reason which can be viable at cost analyses.
- Observation of the issues that can affect the costs of projects.
Management of Agreement
- Preparation of agreement between Beneficiary and Contractor will be made by Optimum.
- During the project preparation stage of the tender Optimum will check, prepare and supervise the technical and administrative conditions of the contract to protect the rights of Investor.
- During the construction process, all articles/items of agreement will be follow-up if is suitable with executed works by Optimum.
- Optimum will form additional claims if is necessary during the contract process on behalf of the Investor.
- All claims of General Contractor if there will be any will be analyzed and answered in the name of Beneficiary taking into consideration existing agreement.
- Optimum will be helpful to find a solution if any conflicts or disaccords will appear between Beneficiary and General Contractor. Moreover, in conflict or arbitrage situations, Optimum will prepare technical documents if Beneficiary requires.
- Optimum will create hand-over commission, hand-over protocol of final reception, interim payments certificates and will follow-up the completion of correction works.
- Optimum will check the final payment certificates of the contractors and will prepare hand-over protocols of works completion for being submitted to the Beneficiary.
- Optimum will check the Progress Payment Certificates, Final Payment Certificate, and if there are any item which are not completed by Contractors, Optimum will supervise the completion of the works on behalf of Beneficiary.
- Optimum will supervise the works if during the construction period the works are according with contractor’s agreements, agreements annexes, drawings and technical specifications.